From 4th May 2018
|1 Player||2 Players or more|
|Weekdays: Up Until 2pm||£25 each||£20 each|
|Weekdays: 2pm Onwards||£15 each||£15 each|
|Weekends & Bank Holidays: Up Until 2pm||£30 each||£25 each|
|Weekends & Bank Holidays: 2pm Onwards||£15 each||£15 each|
|County Cards & James Braid Weekdays:||£20 each||£20 each|
|County Cards & James Braid Weekends & Bank Holidays:||£22 each||£22 each|
All prices include £1 insurance premium.
- Visitors are not allowed on the course before 9am without prior arrangement with the Pro Shop, so please call 01626 862255 the day before if you would like to play early.
- We are a Soft Spikes preferred course.
- You can now ring the club to book your tee time or book online www.dwgc.co.uk subject to availability and payment in full.
Don't forget to check out our Golf Specials.
County Card Holders
Golfers who hold Devon County Cards can play the Warren for the rates shown above.
Association of James Braid Courses
As a member of the Association of James Braid Courses we offer a discounted rate to members of other Association Courses, see above.
- Tee reservations must be made in advance (at least 24 hours), stating you are booking under the Association of James Braid Courses scheme.
- You will be required to provide proof of home club to Professional on your arrival either handicap certificate or barcard.
- Bookings will only be accepted based on the Clubs tee availability and cannot be accepted with any other offer.
- The green fee being charged is equivalent to the members' guest rate.
- Green fees valid for both Ladies and Gentlemen.
- These rates are for members only and not for groups or society members.
For more information on the Association of James Braid Courses and a full list of the member clubs, click here (external link)
For full details of Green Fees and Current Offers please contact Reception on 01626 862255 Option 2
Members may sign in up to 3 guests at any one time.